Be part of our team that only continues to grow in the industry of pre-planning because you will be working an important job while helping people. With the toughness of the times in today’s world, it is not easy to find a career with a lot of opportunities and this is one. With the intense competition out there, whether it is among us or with the industry, you are needed. A lot of people today feel stuck in their career progression or because they do not have enough opportunities. Go ahead and find out more about the sunrise industry.
What is the Sunrise Industry?
The industry has 2 categories: sunrise or sunset. The sunrise industry demonstrates a growing product or service, while the sunset industry depicts a maturation and/or decline. This happens when there is no more high demand for the product or has become unpopular because there is already a better option. This will only create more competition in the industry.
Nirvana Memorial Garden is part of the afterlife industry that encompasses the job scope of cultural elements and servitude. Death comes to everyone, and it is an event where anyone who is close to the deceased bids their last farewell. Therefore, the service of this industry is always in demand and it is an honorable one too.
We Need People
It is not a surprise that working in this industry does not have any specific label. Actually, not everyone will be brave enough to tell you what they really do but the ones who do is going to say that preparing a dead body for a funeral is unpleasant. Embalming is a process that is not pretty at all and majority of people would rather not hear every detail. Although, it is enough to say the job involves poking needles into arteries and then the blood is drained. After that, the mouth is stitched together to prevent it from gaping open, and the bowels are “aspirated”.
Sometimes, if the deceased died because of a crime or accident, it is at times necessary to put their body parts back together and reconstruct the face using plaster of France.
Someone needs to do the job and it is nothing shameful about it. No, it is not about sewing dead bodies, but you will work as an advocate. The significance of this last moment where families get the chance to see them for the last time is often not fully understood by those who are not affected by the death. This is why a career in funeral services is rewarding for the people who truly have the desire in helping others during the time they need it most.
Funeral Workers are Mediators
Funeral workers give dignity to the dead and they are also mediators to the families with family members who have very high emotions. Sometimes, there are fights between family members during this moment and a 3rd party is needed to mediate. So, aside from being an advocate, funeral workers are also peacemakers which is not the easiest thing to do during times like this.
We Need Someone Who Has:
- The determination to continue learning and succeed in their career
- An open-mind because opportunities can come anytime
- Satisfied in providing an excellent and professional service while assisting the family in this distressful time
- Satisfied in giving assistance to families in practicing filial piety and keeping ancestral roots strong
- Provide professional training, guidance and mentoring that is company and district-level
- Be part of a dynamic team that uses the right model and effective techniques of marketing
- You will receive incentives and promotion from the company if you perform well
- The agency team is emerging led by a strong leader
- You will have personal achievements and recognitions
- This job is based on commission and working time is flexible
Nirvana Garden Memorial Garden Distributor
- Attractive salary
- Working hours are flexible
- There are dinner talks every month
- You will be given professional training and a sales kit
- There is no prior experience needed and age limit
- You can communicate using simple English, dialects, or Mandarin
- If you just graduated or want to switch careers, you are welcome to apply
The promotion opportunities in this order but this will be subject to performance:
- Service Director
- District Service Director
- Business Development Director
The afterlife industry is part of the Sunrise Industry and if you want to have a career that is stable and rewarding, Nirvana Memorial Garden is the place for you. The opportunities are big and it is a fair environment because your good performance will truly be rewarded.